Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Cherokee Prophesy

(Thanks to Geophile for this link) [Click here for the entire text]

....Now..what I am about to tell you will take much faith on your part...The pictures I have in my possession show a progression of red light...a fire like light coming from that stone...You can see it getting redder...and more powerful in the sequence of pictures. One of the medicine men who came and saw it...said it had sacred power. I breathed on that stone...I looked at it inches from me...felt it's power..and I say to you that in my entire life I have never seen or known anything as sacred.The location has been kept secret for untold years...no one has seen it before...and the cairns and monoliths there are incredibly powerful and sacred. It is joyous that it has remained undiscovered...for it too would have been vandalized and destroyed...

1 comment :

pwax said...

In the text, burial cairns are mentioned. What is important to me (aside from the actual meaning of the text, which is another story) is the 2nd mention of cairns in a context not of burials but of a sacred place.